- Marsh & McLennan Agency, known locally as Insurance Associates - https://insassoc.com -

Claims Management and Forms

Claims Management and Forms

Our Claims Team

All claims should be reported to Marsh & McLennan Agency, known locally as Insurance Associates with the exception of Workers Compensation Claims. These can be reported to your workers compensation insurance company. Please see below for phone numbers.

This information will help us to report your claims in a timely and thorough manner, and within the statutory requirements. All claims should be faxed, emailed or called in as soon as possible. Please report all thefts to the police. If the police will not take a report, get the officer’s name and precinct, so we can show the company you made an attempt to file a report.

  1. Stay calm, do not admit fault.
  2. Take photos of the insurance card and driver’s license for every involved vehicle in the accident. Write the information down if you are not able to take photos.
  3. Take multiple photos of the damage to each vehicle involved in the accident along with photos of the accident scene if possible.
  4. If a police report is filed, write down the police report number, the officer’s information, along with the names/numbers of any independent witnesses.

Please have a supervisor report the accident to Marsh & McLennan Agency, known locally as Insurance Associates with the enclosed forms: fillable form [2] and printable form [3].

For your convenience, a printable auto accident card [4] can be downloaded and printed here to put in each vehicle’s glove box along with the insurance card. Hard copies of the cards are available upon request including copies in Spanish. Please contact Bill Evans [5] for hard copies or your Account Manager.

Workers Compensation

Please see the list of insurance companies below for reporting workers compensation claims. Contact Marsh & McLennan Agency, known locally as Insurance Associates with any questions.

Selective phone: 866-455-9969 fax: 877-352-6860 online reporting [6]
Chesapeake Employers phone: 888-410-1400 fax: 410-494-2209
Travelers phone: 800-238-6225 fax: 877-784-5329 first.report@travelers.com [7]
Hartford phone: 800-553-1710 fax: 800-347-8197
CNA phone: 877-262-2727 fax: 800-953-7389 lossreport@cnaasap.com [8]
Builders Mutual phone: 800-809-4862 wcnoticeofloss@bmico.com [9]
Berkley phone: 877-262-4178 fax: 877-684-5484 claims@wrbmag.com [10]

If your insurance company is not listed or if you have any questions, please contact the Marsh & McLennan Agency, known locally as Insurance Associates Claims Department at 301-838-9400.

For your record keeping purposes feel free to use the OSHA form below:

For OSHA Electronic Workplace Injury Reporting click here [17].

Liability & Construction Defects
Property & Inland Marine (including Flood)

Click here [24] to access safety & loss control industry links.

For more information, please contact:

Bill M. Evans AIC [5]

Click here [25] to visit our online glossary for a list of related terms.

Please notify us IMMEDIATELY if you receive SUIT PAPERS.

Please fax (301.838.9095) or email a copy to Bill M. Evans AIC [5].