I am currently enrolled in a six month program called “Reach Your Peak”, structured to help develop your overall ability to promote yourself and your product. The first step in the program is to develop a value proposition. A value proposition summarizes the reasons why a potential customer should buy your product. In developing a value proposition, I have found that the proposition needs to address the benefits to the client of how we create value and how we differentiate ourselves from others which is difficult in an industry with a product perceived as a commodity. A value proposition should be clear, concise and compelling. What are the services that are intrinsic to IA, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company’s value proposition?
- Risk mitigating through Construction Contract Review, pointing out where insurance requirements maybe outside the scope of your current policies and making arrangements for the appropriate coverage.
- Analyzing your current subcontract agreement to determine if you are mitigating your risk through appropriate risk transfer.
- Claims advocacy with a dedicated claims team that reduces your efforts in the claims process allowing you to run your business and efficiently helps settle your claims.
- Workers Comp experience mod reviews, analyzing reserves prior to the experience mod calculation providing you with the lowest available mod based on your results.
- Support in building a safety program through the use of our Zywave product and our carriers’ loss control support.
To Summarize into a Value Proposition:
We help clients reduce risk, improve results and improve their overall risk profile; thereby, reducing overall costs. These costs savings are generated through lower claims expense, improved experience mods and taking the improved risk profile to the market where carriers are looking for best in class.
What is your value proposition?
Information about the Author: Dan joined Insurance Associates, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company in 2002 and has been a top producer during his 13 year career. Dan is Vice President and maintains a large and profitable book of business. In addition to handling insurance accounts, Dan also handles bonding programs for his clients. Dan began his career as a commercial banker with a local banking institution and has a unique perspective for his role with Insurance Associates, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company.